Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys
The James Martin Davis Law Office represents individuals in federal and state criminal matters in Omaha, Nebraska and throughout the Midwest. Mr. Davis has an established reputation as one of the premier criminal defense attorneys in the Midwest, as evidenced by the following recognitions:
- American Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- Great Plains Super Lawyer
- National Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Certified Criminal Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Voted Best Criminal Defense Attorney in Omaha for the past several years in The Reader
While his primary focus is criminal defense, James Martin Davis is a seasoned trial attorney who also represents clients in serious personal injury and wrongful death matters. For detailed information about Mr. Davis’ areas of expertise, please see the Practice Areas Overview page.
Whether you are under investigation or have been arrested and charged with a federal or state crime, or have been seriously injured or lost a loved one, James Martin Davis has the experience and advocacy skill to successfully resolve your case. Mr. Davis has a wealth of experience in the courtroom, having tried over 150 jury trials throughout the United States and Washington D.C. over the course of a legal career spanning over three decades.
At the James Martin Davis Law Office, we are committed to providing uniquely personal service for every case that we take on. For the convenience of our clients, we offer free initial consultations, our phones are answered 24/7, and members of our staff speak Spanish. To find out how we can help with your case, contact us today.